Table of Contents

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Advertising

Based on the advice and encouragement of my wif...er...marketing team, I've decided to give this advertising thing another go. I've started with the basic google adsense, but their payout is pretty low for my traffic rate, so I may try some alternatives in the coming weeks.

Please let me know if they get annoying, slow down the blog's load times (a major concern of mine), or otherwise become irritating. If it impairs your experience in reading this blog in any way, I want to know about it--I'm not in this to make any kind of profit. But if I can help pay for my annual baseball prospectus subscription renewal, it's probably worth doing.

I'll do my best to avoid cluttering up the blog too much, and will try to only include ads for things that you folks might be interested in (or, at least, not annoyed by).

Hopefully this time I won't run into Tony Womack Jersey advertisements again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment