Table of Contents

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Out of town 'til Tuesday

I'm off to Pittsburgh to take the kid to visit all her grandparents, aunts, and uncles over the long weekend (it's time for her first birthday party), and I won't be back until Tuesday. So no updates 'til then....I'm sure you folks will get on without me. :)

Heh, funny thing about yesterday's post--I forgot it was a 4-game series. But I probably could just change the date on it to today's date, and it would make perfect sense!

I fully expect the Reds to be on a 4-game winning streak next time I check in.

Cheers,
Justin

3 comments:

  1. Terrible that you're going to Pittsburgh while the Pirates are in Cincinnati...something backwards about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah--this is the second time that's happened in the past three years! Grr...

    On the plus side, the only victory happened today, and I got to hear it via the XM Radio that AirTran carries. The baby was very thankfully sleeping during the end of that game, so I could actually listen and relish in Lohse returning to form and Encarnacion coming up big in the clutch TWICE! :) -j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jinaz.

    Enjoys your trip. This could bring good luck to the Red.

    I hope that the Red begin to win

    Good luck.
    From Nicaragua....

    R. Mendoza

    ReplyDelete