Table of Contents

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Holidays

My family and I are packing up and heading home for the holidays tomorrow night--red eye to Cincinnati with a 19-month old. Ugh. We're desperately hoping she sleeps...because if not...oh, man, I don't even want to think about it.

Anyway, I'm not taking the laptop home, so contact via email, this blog, etc, will be shaky at best until the New Year. Though I may try to chime in briefly if Wayne makes a deal of some sort. I'm hoping for an incentive-heavy contract to Mark Prior or Kris Benson right now. But hey, a Bedard trade could be neat, as long as the price is right. :)

So, in case I don't get another chance, have a great holiday and be safe, everybody! See you next year...I have to say, I have a good feeling about 2008...

...

....oh, and from our Shameless Commerce Division, if you're looking for a last-minute gift idea for someone who's impossible to shop for, you can get them an Amazon.com gift card. It might be too late to have them sent via snail mail, but they can send e-cards. Click on the banner to get one:

2 comments:

  1. Justin,

    Have a safe trip back to Cincinnati. Hopefully your kid will sleep the whole way, though I know the real problem is that you probably won't. A rested kid and a sleepy parent is only a slight improvement over a sleepy kid and a sleepy parent.

    Enjoy your time in the cold! I agree that 2008 is shaping up to look better than 2007. Hopefully things will play out in the Reds favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, fortunately, we can deposit her with the grandparents immediately upon our arrival and then go sleep for half a day! ... I have a feeling that the coming week is going to feel like Lost in Translation. -j

    ReplyDelete