Table of Contents

Friday, January 18, 2008

Missing background

For same reason, the white background seems to have disappeared from my posts section on this blog. I'm not sure why this has happened, as I didn't do anything that seems likely to have caused this problem.

Anyway, I've asked blogger for help, so hopefully they can figure it out. Worst case scenario, I may have to revert back to a default template and re-customize it. Bleh. One way or another, I'll get it fixed within the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. BPro did a Reds top-11 list today in case you didn't already see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks--I did see it. It'll probably go in a link dump post over the next several days. Goldstein wasn't quite as high on the system as Sickels, but still very positive. Nice to see.
    -j

    ReplyDelete