Table of Contents

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Twittering

So I'm going to jump on the Twitter bandwagon and see where it goes. Should be a nice way to make occasional updates around here without much of a time investment. We'll see. I've been pretty reluctant to start on this, but then I didn't think I'd like facebook either.

FWIW, my first two tweets were exactly 140 characters long. :)

As far as my inactivity recently, two things have happened. One, my dad and sister visited last weekend, which "interfered" with my friday night links. And two, it's exam season, which means there's one last big push before I have the summer to myself. Last final is given on Saturday, with grades due Wednesday. I'm pretty excited to have this first year in the bag!

Update: As Matty G so astutely pointed out, it would help if I provided my handle: jinazreds

Also, you can see all of my recent tweets in the upper-left corner of this blog's sidebar. :)

4 comments:

  1. Ummm, Justin... what's your twitter handle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right, whoops: jinazreds

    You can see all recent twitters in the upper-left of the blog. :)
    -j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo ooo, follow me! @BtB_Sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, you didn't already notice me amongst your followers? I guess a guy like me gets lost amongst the other 5 million.. :)
    -j

    ReplyDelete