Table of Contents

Monday, January 15, 2007

Thankful.

I'm feeling very thankful tonight. First of all, I'm very thankful for all of you who stop by and read this blog. I'm thankful for my wife and kid, who put up with the lengthy verbal diatribes about baseball that go along with my writing here (neither of them care much for baseball...well, the kid might be starting to show an interest, but I'm just saying that because she put a baseball in her mouth the other day...'course, she puts anything she can get her hands on in her mouth these days). I'm thankful for the Reds baseball team too. Sure, I'm not exactly jazzed about what they've done since oh, July 13th or so. But they had a decent season last year for the first time in a while, and probably won't be awful next year.

But most of all, I'm thankful that I've never put my picture up on this website. Because it might have turned out something like this:
Welcome aboard, Trent! Looking forward to an entertaining season. And for the love of all that is good and holy, get down to your creative department tomorrow and get a new picture taken!

2 comments:

  1. it's not like they have a whole lot to work with. maybe some serious photoshopping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, like you said, you're not that hideous. :)

    Sorry, that's enough bashing. My picture would probably turn out even worse...especially since I don't have that purple shirt to tie it all together.

    On the positive side, this is probably the best transitional device from Marc's reign that I can imagine. :)
    -j

    ReplyDelete