Table of Contents

Monday, April 23, 2007

Thank goodness for the off day...

I know I don't comment on all that many games here, but I've been listening to about 80% of them on the radio while at work. Great way to break up the monotony of pushing flies.

Today, though, I would have rather sat there in silence. It was just brutal. As it happens, the only two games from this home stand that the Reds won were the games I didn't listen to. So frankly, I'm pretty stick of hearing them lose. The offense has been horrible, and the bullpen has inexplicably imploded this past week. Everyone already knows this, but I just needed to put it down in writing for my own sanity.

Desktop computer is still down (replacement hard drive is due Tuesday, though by the time I catch up with UPS, it'll probably be Wednesday or so), so I'm going to go busy myself tonight with some work on hitter babip. I'll avoid 2007 data entirely and just think about last year. As frustrating as last year was at times, it was a heck of a lot more fun than today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment