Table of Contents

Monday, July 17, 2006

TV-Blackout horror stories?

I'm just posting this because I've seen a lot of talk this year about problems with TV-blackouts in Redsland, especially folks in Dayton, Washington DC, etc. :)

Maury Brown, who is among those best attuned to the business side of baseball, is collecting e-mails about problems with blackouts for an upcoming Baseball Prospectus article. I realize that BP is a subscription-only service, but sending him your stories might be a great way to get these sorts of problems highlighted on a grand stage. I'll be interested to read his upcoming article about this stuff.

He's collecting these opinions at his non-subscription personal website, which can be found here. He often posts spin-offs and commentary on his personal website, and has been talking a lot about the recent TV deals. So I'd encourage you guys to check it out, even if you don't have a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment