Table of Contents

Thursday, December 07, 2006

20,000 Unique Visits

On Baseball and the Reds recently passed 20,000 unique visits, nearly half of which (currently 9,883) are hits from returning visitors! I just wanted to say thanks for reading! I have a great time running this blog and I really appreciate everyone who stops in to read and comment--you help keep this hobby fun, interesting, and challenging! :)

Things have been a bit slow lately, and that's primarily because I've been involved in some other hobbies--not to mention a fairly demanding research schedule at work and a 6 month old at home. But I plan to put something together on the Reds' latest acquisitions and signings tonight or tomorrow. This Hamilton signing is really intriguing, though it could end up a disaster for the 25-man roster this season...

I'm sure it'll really start hopping around here as we get closer and closer to Pitchers and Catchers, and that's only two months away!

Cheers,
Justin

1 comment:

  1. Heh, yeah, I guess I did. :) I may start using my real name (or is it?) more often, as I'm planning (hoping?) to move out of AZ sometime in the coming baseball season. And it doesn't make much sense to be JinAZ if I'm not living in AZ anymore! :)
    -j

    ReplyDelete