Table of Contents

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Migrating back to


Given my lack of activity here, I'm going to be cancelling my domain registration when it comes up for renewal in May.  At that time, or perhaps before, I will migrate the blog back to my original domain of  I'm hopeful that this will not result in any lost files, but I'm sure it will screw up a bunch of links; as far as I can tell, there is no easy to way automatically redirect people to the original domain.  Sorry in advance!  The blog has been a lot of fun over the years, but interests change and life becomes steadily more busy.

This is not a goodbye, as I'm sure that I will post occasionally in the future.  This site doesn't get much traffic anymore, but I want to keep it as a place where I can publish my thoughts on baseball.  I have a few half-finished posts already in the hopper, and they may yet see the light of day!