Table of Contents

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Google Mapped Me

So yesterday, Google Maps debuted their Street View feature for certain cities, including Phoenix. So, tonight, my wife looked up the main street near our house. Here's a transcript:

"Oh, neat--they have our street!"
"Hehe, there's a person there."
[beat]
"O-MY-GOD! It's you!!"
Yes, that's right. Google maps photographed me walking back from the bus stop. And since it's available to anyone else who might happen to look up my street, I thought I might as well post it here.

At least now I have justification whenever I claim that They are watching me!

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyy, I thought you were a real stathead. You mean to tell me that you actually go outside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only to get from one lab (work) to another (house). -j

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. What are the chances?

    ReplyDelete