Table of Contents

Thursday, February 07, 2008

2008 Reds Spring Training Preview

I was graciously asked to contribute a short article for a new Spring Training 2008 website, which you can read here.

In the article, I (try to) forecast the Reds' starting lineup, rotation, and bullpen for opening day, and also break down the key battles we'll likely see in spring training. Feel free to comment on my takes either here, or at that website.

Brian, who also writes at (obligatory quip: how a Yankee fan can claim to be "depressed" is beyond me...), is organizing the Spring Training 2008 website. He is currently soliciting similar articles from bloggers for other teams. As I write this, at least for the NL Central, there are articles posted for the Cubs and Cardinals. I'm sure that we'll see articles for other teams soon.