- The September/October Reds Review (look for it mid-next week)
- Various Reds 2006 Season-In-Review activities.
- General investigations of baseball statistics.
- Updates to some of my previous articles.
- A really cool project that Joel and I have been working on since, oh, May....(that's what happens when two guys both have kids within a few weeks of each other).
- The Better Know a Red series, which I plan to start up again about the time pitchers and catchers report.
- And finally, as usual, I'll have analysis on all new player acquisitions this offseason.
Saturday, September 30, 2006
With the Reds officially being eliminated by a St. Louis win this afternoon over the Brewers, it's time to look towards the offseason. I have a number of events planned for the winter, so expect relatively frequent updates. Here's a (somewhat vague--don't want to get scooped) sampling of some of the things on my to do list: