Table of Contents

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Offseason Plans

With the Reds officially being eliminated by a St. Louis win this afternoon over the Brewers, it's time to look towards the offseason. I have a number of events planned for the winter, so expect relatively frequent updates. Here's a (somewhat vague--don't want to get scooped) sampling of some of the things on my to do list:
  • The September/October Reds Review (look for it mid-next week)
  • Various Reds 2006 Season-In-Review activities.
  • General investigations of baseball statistics.
  • Updates to some of my previous articles.
  • A really cool project that Joel and I have been working on since, oh, May....(that's what happens when two guys both have kids within a few weeks of each other).
  • The Better Know a Red series, which I plan to start up again about the time pitchers and catchers report.
  • And finally, as usual, I'll have analysis on all new player acquisitions this offseason.
I'm looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment