Table of Contents

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Trouble posting comments?

I heard from someone who is having trouble posting comments. Blogger's been kind of weird about logins since the switchover to using google accounts, so maybe that's causing the problems?

Remember, though, that if you can't get your blogger or google account to work, you can always post using the "other" identity option. This lets you just type in your name and post that way. Hopefully that will always work. If not, let me know! I can't really do much myself, but I can always file a support claim with blogger.

3 comments:

  1. i have to do the "other" option. annoying, but blogger has been nothing but that since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen the same issues on my blog since I moved to the beta. I found this blog (http://knownissues.blogspot.com/) from blogger talking about all the bugs, and one of the posts is about the comment issue. Hope this helps.

    "Users are seeing errors when posting comments with current Blogger accounts to blogs on the new version of Blogger in beta. Until we fix this, the workaround is to preview the comment before publishing. (You only need to preview once per account.) Update (9/13): This issue has been re-written to clarify the core bug and offer the workaround. — latest update on Wednesday, September 13, 2006"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still won't let me log in to my account.....

    Hmmm...Have to do 'other'.

    ReplyDelete