Table of Contents

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Going on break

As I write this, it's about 45 days out from my dissertation defense date. And I still have an enormous amount to do.

So, unfortunately, I think I need to impose about a two-week break from baseball on myself. The rules are (just so that it's official) that I can check scores once a day, I can check my gmail account for e-mails or comments on my blog, and I can check John Fay's blog. But no reading other blogs/news sites, no playing with my baseball spreadsheets, no watching games, and absolutely no blogging.

Sorry about this, but it's something that I really have to do. I'll be back, hopefully in just two weeks or so. In the meantime, play around with this fabulous pitchf/x tool by Jnai/Dan Brooks!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on the defense! I can still remember the horror, er, the joy of the occasion.

    Might I ask the title of your thesis?

    Knock 'em dead, young Jedi!

    Norris Krueger, PhD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck, it can be one of the most rewarding things that can be accomplished.

    ReplyDelete