Table of Contents

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Red Hot Mama Now Legit...or NOT.

::sigh:: My post this morning:
In a shocking turn of events, Red Hot Mama, resident smart-ass woman of the Reds' blogosphere, has now achieved gainful employment with ESPN. Wonders never cease. :D

In all seriousness, RHM is among the most creative and interesting bloggers I've encountered on the internet, and her quips over at RHM.com will be missed. If you haven't seen her site, you really should go and check it out. Or better yet, buy Funnyball, her compilation of writings from the '05 season.

I look forward to seeing what she does with her new site, which I'll post a link to as soon as I see it. Best of luck to her!

As a side note, this has been an opportune turn of events in my house as well, as my wife suddenly has this idea that if I keep blogging for a year or two I might also earn a side income. So, as long as no one breaks the truth to her--that my stat-geek oriented writings are a dime a dozen on the internet, making the chances of earning money rather slim--I may actually have limited sanctioning for my activities here. :) -j
Edit: Ok, so I just realized I'm gullible. April fools. Damn her.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I saw someone else figured out the "Joe Kerr" reference. I didn't catch that. I just figured she was up to her usual tricks and then remembered it was April 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to refer to her as "my nemesis" from this point forward. -j

    ReplyDelete